How to Place Widgets on WordPress
For those of you who only learned to wordpress, or for those of you that is still less understanding about the wordpress blog. Maybe for some people consider this trivial article, but for people who are just learning to make blog and just knew wordpress.com would seem difficult to understand. In principle I am eager to guide you in difficulty, such as when we first made this blog I also experienced the same thing. Immediately, we discuss how to add widgets in the sidebar of wordpress.
For that please refer to the following guidelines:
- Login to your wordpress dashboard pages
- Look at the left of the Appearance menu –> select Widget
- On the new display see Avaliable Widgets, you can view a list of widgets such as (Pages, Calendar, Archive, Links, Meta, Search, Recents Post, Tag Clouds, Categories, Recent Comments and Text).
- Select a widget to be added, in this case as an example is the text, then drag it to the sidebar to the right column.
- Write a title that will ditampilan in wordpress pages later, the following html code to be added to the input box below the title. Click save to Save.
- The process has been completed to add a new widget. You can add other widgets as you wish.
I hope can help